Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

OKAY...no wonder America is a fat nation. This whole working, working out, cooking dinner, eating dinner, getting ready for tomorrow, and trying to stay up for American Idol is a J-O-K-E! How do people do it?

I'm not going to quit, but I really can't believe how structured my day has to be. I had to stop and get sour cream and cereal (no I'm not eating them together), and I was stressed about making it home to workout in time before my sugar crashed.

It's been a crazy week. Thank goodness it was a short one. I have been so busy at work this week, that I have to wait till the end of the day to figure out what I haven't done yet.

What are this weekend's big plans?...Itemizing tax deductions. Hot huh? I'm really depressed that they took away the $800 married deduction. BUT I'll get over it, whatever's better for the national deficit right?

Gonna lead you into the glorious weekend with one of my favorite grooves. I know he looks scary, but he sure can R-O-C-K...

Much Love,
Casey Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment